On the drive shaft it also causes torsional and bending vibrations of the drive shaft and generates additional stresses; Uneven stress distribution; Sliding friction between the drive journal and the bearing; The main forms of failure for drive shafts are fatigue fracture and severe wear of the shaft journal. Therefore, the material should have high strength, certain impact toughness, sufficient bending and torsional fatigue strength and stiffness, and the surface of the journal should have high hardness and wear resistance; This material is medium carbon alloy steel that uses quenched tempering (or normalizing) heat treatment to improve and enhance processability.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the drive shaft and extend its service life, attention should be paid to in use
● It is strictly forbidden to start the car at high speed.
● Stepping on is strictly prohibited.
● Overloading and speeding are strictly prohibited.
● Frequently check the operation of the drive shaft.
● The transmission device is frequently driven, whether the transmission shaft is damaged, whether the connection of the transmission shaft is loose, and whether the transmission shaft is deformed.
● In order to ensure the dynamic balance of the drive shaft, please always pay attention to whether the balance pad is desoldered. When the complete drive axis is displayed, the new axis display shows an overview of the new drive axis in the plane. When repairing and marking, keep markings on print thumbnails and axes to maintain the original structural relationship when re-marking.
|product name||Automotive Rubber Parts, Automotive Bearings,
Drive shaft center support
|appropriate types||Chinese truck|
|Material||rubber and steel|
|standard||Sales / After Sales|
|warranty period||1 year|
|Minimum order quantity||50 pieces|
|Package||European packaging or neutral packaging is also available
|delivery time||15-30 days|
|payment terms||T/T D/P Credit Card|
|OEM&ODM：||Can accept custom samples|