Rubber oil seal
Oil seals are generally divided into single type and assembled type. The assembled type is that the skeleton and lip materials can be freely combined, and are generally used for special oil seals. From the sealing function, characteristics, structure type, working state and sealing mechanism of the oil seal, it can be divided into various forms and different names, but it is customary to call the lip seal ring of the rotating shaft oil seal, static seal and dynamic seal (generally reciprocating motion). ) is called a seal with a seal.
1. The oil seal has a simple structure and is easy to manufacture. Simple oil seals can be molded at one time, and even the most complex oil seals have no complicated manufacturing process. Metal skeleton oil seals can also form the required oil seals from metal and rubber only through stamping, gluing, inlaying, molding and other processes.
2. The oil seal is light in weight and less consumables. Each oil seal is a combination of thin-walled metal parts and rubber parts, and its material consumption is very low, so the weight of each oil seal is very light.
3. The installation position of the oil seal is small, the axial dimension is small, it is easy to process, and the machine is compact.
4. The oil seal has good sealing performance and long service life. It has certain adaptability to the vibration of the machine and the eccentricity of the main shaft.
5. The oil seal is easy to disassemble and inspect.
6. Oil seals are cheap.
|product name||Rubber oil seal|
|Material||rubber and steel|
|Serve||Sales / After Sales|
|warranty period||1 year|
|Minimum order quantity||50PCS|
|Package||Oupin packaging or neutral packaging can also be
|payment terms||T/T D/P credit card|
|OEM&ODM：||Custom-made samples are acceptable|
|NBR||-40||120||Good resistance to alcohol,amines, petroleum oils, and
gasoline over a wide range of temperature. Also good resistance to caustic salts and fair acid. Poor in strong oxidants, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, and esters
|HNBR||-25||140||HNBR is made from NBR by hydrogenation. It has high
temperature resistance, abrasion resistance and good
|ACM||-25||150||It is used in diaphragm, hose for automotive application.
Good resistance to heat, ozone and oil. Generally
attacked by water, alcohol, glycol and aromatic
hydrocarbons. The molecular structure contains ethyl acrylate (EA). Butyl acrylate (BA), and methoxy ethyl acrylate (MEA). High BA content get better low temperature resistance, and high MEA content get more oil resistance.
|EPDM||-40||125||Stable in polar fluids (alcohol, ketone, and glycol),
and hydrochloric acid. Due to the low specific gravity, it can compound with large amount filler.
|VMQ||-60||125||The most widely temperature ranges for application.
Good weather and ozone resistance, but poor mechanical property and chemical resistance.
|FKM||-20||250||Fluoroelastomers have a high degree of chemical
stability and are currently the best media resistance
of any elastomer. Type 26 fluoroelastomer resistant
to petroleum-based oils, diester oils, silicone ether
oils, silicic acid oils, inorganic acids, most organic, inorganic solvents, drugs and so on