1. Do not start in high gear and lift the clutch pedal violently. Excessive collision can damage the transmission mechanism, including the transmission shaft.
2. The vehicle is overloaded and speeding. Vehicles will have their approved load capacity. Excessive overloading exceeds the bearing capacity of the parts, which will aggravate the damage of the parts.
3. Always check the working condition of the drive shaft. Check the drive shaft of the vehicle before leaving the vehicle and after parking.
4. Always check the fastening of the drive shaft hanger, whether the supporting rubber is damaged, whether the connecting parts of the drive shaft are loose, and whether the drive shaft is deformed.
5. In order to ensure the dynamic balance of the drive shaft, it is necessary to always pay attention to whether the balance welding piece is desoldered. The new drive shaft assembly is provided as a set. When loading the new drive shaft, pay attention to the assembly mark of the telescopic sleeve, and ensure that the flange fork is in a plane. When the transmission shaft is repaired and disassembled, the assembly marks should be printed on the telescopic sleeve and the flange shaft, so as to keep the original assembly relationship unchanged during reassembly.
Post time: Aug-30-2022