Hub oil seals
● We are specialized in the manufacturing and exporting of high quality seals. Choose us is to choose the rest assured.
● We mainly produces various types, specifications, models of the seals of high precision mechanical components. We have all the specifications of what you need to help you achieve one-stop shopping, save time, effort and worry.
● We has long been a domestic and international numerous oil seal mould supply and product research and development equipment, our research and development ability, is the domestic first-class oil seal manufacturer home.
● We provide one-stop sealing solutions, and provide a full range of services, from product design, mold development, stamping skeleton, vulcanization molding, clip, screening and packaging. The entire process would take a shorter, more stable quality.
● Better appearance makes our products stand out more
● Product rubber is very important. A good rubber can be added Long service life and reduced vibration during operation
● High-quality rubber with high elasticity can improve the performance of the product
● Specializes in solving the sealing problem of Mercedes-Benz trucks and has been studied and understood for more than a decade. After design and experimentation, the formula is constantly adjusted and the technical requirements are improved.
|Product Details||Hub oil seals|
|Material||Rubber and steel|
|Serve||Sales / After Sales|
|warranty period||1 year|
|Minimum order quantity||50 PCS|
|Package||Oupin packaging or neutral packaging can also be
|Delivery time||15-30 days|
|Payment terms||T/T D/P credit card|
|OEM&ODM||Custom-made samples are acceptable|
|NBR||-40||120||Good resistance to alcohol,amines, petroleum oils, and
gasoline over a wide range of temperature. Also good resistance to caustic salts and fair acid. Poor in strong oxidants, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, and esters.
|HNBR||-25||140||HNBR is made from NBR by hydrogenation. It has high
temperature resistance, abrasion resistance and good
|ACM||-25||150||It is used in diaphragm, hose for automotive application.
Good resistance to heat, ozone and oil. Generally
attacked by water, alcohol, glycol and aromatic
hydrocarbons. The molecular structure contains ethyl acrylate (EA). Butyl acrylate (BA), and methoxy ethyl acrylate (MEA). High BA content get better low temperature resistance, and high MEA content get more oil resistance.
|EPDM||-40||125||Stable in polar fluids (alcohol, ketone, and glycol),
and hydrochloric acid. Due to the low specific gravity, it can compound with large amount filler.
|VMQ||-60||125||The most widely temperature ranges for application.
Good weather and ozone resistance, but poor mechanical property and chemical resistance.
|FKM||-20||250||Fluoroelastomers have a high degree of chemical
stability and are currently the best media resistance
of any elastomer. Type 26 fluoroelastomer resistant
to petroleum-based oils, diester oils, silicone ether
oils, silicic acid oils, inorganic acids, most organic, inorganic solvents, drugs and so on.