● Our factory has more than 10 years of production experience
● We only focus on automotive rubber parts, so we are more professional
● We have gained a good reputation from our sincere customers
● Offers a wide range of products for your car
● We have professional sales staff and after-sales service
The function of the engine mount is to support and position the engine. The engine mount usually supports the engine and frame together through the transmission housing and flywheel housing. Commonly used support methods are three-point support and four-point support. The front support of the three-point support is supported on the frame through the crankcase, and the rear support is supported on the frame through the gearbox. Four-point support means that the front support is supported on the frame through the crankcase, and the rear support is supported on the frame through the flywheel housing. The powertrain of most of the existing cars generally adopts the layout of the front-drive horizontal three-point suspension. The engine mount is the bridge connecting the engine and the frame.
|付款条件||T/T D/P 信用卡|